Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Verdantium Version-- 0811

This release has more work on the undoable version of verdantium.standard.DrawApp. I think all of the functionality is in place for undoable DrawApp except for the persistence support.

Now that I'm almost finished with an undoable drawing application, I've been thinking about producing an undoable text application to replace class verdantium.standard.TextApp and connecting to Sourceforge's Subversion capability. Use of Subversion would allow Verdantium source code to show up on Google Code Search. That would be a good thing.

I might also rewrite some of the change log descriptions in the JUndo and JUndo Runtime projects. Some of my recent uploads on these projects have proven more stable than I thought they would be, and I might rewrite the version logs to declare them to be stable baseline versions.

Anyway, I'm doing more coding than blogging today, so this is a short post. More later.

No comments: